

1. Full name: Casey Edward Jones Jr
2. How long have you been married: It will be 14 years in March
3. How long did we date: About 2 years
4. Who said I love you first: I think he did.
5. Who is taller: He is
6. Who sings better:My Husband
7. Who's smarter: He is most the time....
8. Who does the laundry: Me I am a fanatic
9. Who pays the bills: He pays some I pay most
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: He does if you are laying in it...... if you are looking at it I do..... Why? Does that mean something?
11. Who drives: We both do
12. Who's more stubborn: Him most definitely its in his genes
13. Who kissed who first: He kissed me
14. Who asked who out first: He did! he does all the initiating just ask him...
15. Who proposed: He did.
16. Who has more siblings: He does. I have 1 sister...He has 2 sisters and 1 brother
17. Who wears the pants in the family: Mmmmmm he will tell you me.. but NOT a chance



4 comments:
Oh my gosh casey looks so different in that first picture. Talk about a mullet. haha :)
You were so beautiful then and now. What a cute couple.
Way cute. Good job!!!
Post a Comment