Thursday, April 24, 2008


I hope Brodi had an awesome birthday, he got a bran new roping saddle and he deserves it he has been really working hard on his roping and he is doing very good, he is very dedicated at trying to do his best at roping and handling the steers like he should I am very happy for him to be doing so well he loves roping. He had a rodeo on his birthday and the night before, he was so cute on his birthday he told the announcer- hey did you know its my birthday today! so every event he was in the announcer would say -and this is Brodi Jones and its his birthday today and he's riding on his bran new saddle today it was funny when the rodeo was over he says did you hear the announcer mom every time I was in the arena he would say and this is Brodi and its his birthday etc.. etc... he's a funny announcer isn't he.

1 comment:

Defa's said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Brodi. We thought of you!