Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Forever Friend... My best Birthday Gift



I just want to tell you I have the most wonderful friend I may not be able to see her out my kitchen window but I know she is always there... she makes me feel like there is no one as special as me and I love her for that... I hope she knows how much I miss her and think of her every day and how happy she makes my Birthday each year, she always knows when I need her most.


Sometimes in life, You find a special friend;


Someone who changes your life Just by being part of it.


Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;


Someone who makes you believe That there really is good in the world.


Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is Forever Friendship.

1 comment:

Defa's said...

I hope you know I feel the same. I hope you had a great day.