Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jr High Rodeo Finals




Brodi worked real hard and made it to the State Finals in breakaway roping and chute doggin it was a fun weekend and he did a good job! way to go Brodi I love watching him rodeo I hope he knows just how fabulous he is I love you son...

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

Wahoo! Way to go Brodi. I am so proud of you!

Defa's said...

I hope I get to watch him someday.

Jones Family said...

Thanks Des your our biggest fan :)
me too Tiff... soon I hope when you coming up again? I hope to come down soon :)

Defa's said...

I hope to come up the first of August sometime. Come down anytime, we would love to have you!

Jones Family said...

cool I can't wait if Brodi makes it to the finals he will have a rodeo on august 2nd I am going to on a trip July 5-9 then I am hoping to plan a time to come down