Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sukis Birthday











marvin was the photo guy since he was a chicken and wouldn't swim but I am glad he didn't cause he took some way fun pictures how about them girls on the waterslide think they were havin a blast :)







we had loads of fun , a little diving, watersliding, and floating down the lazy river!! I love this picture of Zoee :)

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

YUCK!! Take the picture of that whale coming out of the slide holding Evva off :D The rest are way cute and that pool was so so so much fun!

Jones Family said...

I knew you would be mad at me for that one but Evva is so stinkin cute in it the look on her face is priceless I love it!!! It was fun I thought...

Jones Family said...

It was fun. You can keep it. I was only teasing.