We went to Graceland it was a very cool place, My mom is an Elvis fan and has always wanted to go there so we went and had a blast it was a little scary to be by ourselves but we made it!! It was so much fun Elvis really was a cool person although you don't always hear the best stories of him.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog and seeing pictures of family! I love you guys and miss you all so much! I've been checking in weekly ever since you first sent me the link, but I'm lame when it comes to posting comments. I'll try to do better in the future, though.
I am glad you posted I think you are fabulous! I try to keep it updated but this summer it has been hard being so busy but I will try to do better Love and miss you to
3 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog and seeing pictures of family! I love you guys and miss you all so much! I've been checking in weekly ever since you first sent me the link, but I'm lame when it comes to posting comments. I'll try to do better in the future, though.
I am glad you posted I think you are fabulous! I try to keep it updated but this summer it has been hard being so busy but I will try to do better Love and miss you to
Nathan loves Elvis I can't wait to tell him you went there.
Post a Comment