Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas











We had an awesome Christmas this year . On Christmas Eve we were playing games and watchin movies in the front room and the presents were just gettin to little babe she just wanted to open something please Mom just one present so finally I said lets go get in the tub and then you can come in and open a present... So we got in the tub (and me knowing what the present was of course a dirty trick indeed to most kids the dreaded Christmas Eve pajamas) she got all excited got out of the tub and went to put on some jammies I said no lets just stay in our undies and open presents needless to say she was not very happy and did not like that idea what so ever so I took some really cute pix she snuck in and got jammies on and then we opened the present and she had a huge sigh and said no mom not jammies a present!!! Grandma gave in and let them open a present from her it probably was much cuter being here and witnessing it but I thought I would share cause it was so dang cute...

No comments: