Sunday, January 18, 2009

Congratulations Guys











































My boy had an awesome year this year at the LBRA he worked really hard and we're very happy for him :) although he is awesome at rodeo it is not an easy sport to compete in -there is lots of very good competition, he was competing neck and neck the whole year! for me there were times I could only watch out the corner of my eye- I think the pressure is harder on me then it ever is him... He is a very good competitor and rarely realizes the pressure to win he is just happy to be there win or lose I hope he is always that good of a sport he may get frustrated every now and again with his performance but he is usually pretty good at shaking it off. He won the All-Around competition this year and won a saddle, he also won 1st place in Team roping and 2nd place in team roping buckles,he won 1st place in breakaway roping buckle, he won 2nd place in goat tying off the ground buckle and 3rd place in tying off the horse in that event he competes with guys that are a couple years older than him... he won a place in everything he competed in this year even poles and barrels when it comes to rodeos he gives a 110 % even after the rodeo he will come home and often head right back out to the ropin dummy I love that he has so much dedication and wants to do what it takes to be the very best even though he is a little beastly at times and I wish he was as dedicated to his school work :) I hope he knows how much I love him and how pleased I am with the young man that he is....









I can't forget my girl either she worked very hard to also win a buckle in the stick horse racing she had speed on her feet she also was just one out of buckle status in the goat ribbon pull she was awesome!! she is now doing a series where she is starting to rope the dummy and is a good little roper she is not as easy to persuade to practice but she is comin around :)

No comments: