This is my brave little girl at 6:00 am I was in amazement she is far from a morning person and knowing what was to happen she got out of bed with no hesitation and was ready to go!
I love the picture in the middle you can just see the worry on her face and being unsure... I was very proud of her she is my definent chickenheart and she took this on and was so brave I thought for sure she was going to cry when they wanted to take her without us but she just went and was very brave... I am sure it helped that grandma dad and I were waiting for her and she knew we were all there... Coming out of the loopty loo medicine was a different story she was not so nice anymore I hated that.... It took a couple of weeks but she is doing much better now and hopefully no more strep!



1 comment:
What a brave girl, I've heard that isn't any fun.
Post a Comment