Monday, March 9, 2009
Glamour Girls and brother of course
These are my oh so cute glamour girls! Me and my husband spent the weekend away for our anniversary and everytime I think I have all the make-up my mom and my sister punish me with thrown away! here comes more glamour... I have to laugh they are to funny with it I am pretty sure they use it up all in one sitting I am so not a fan of make-up of any kind and I try to tell them they do not need make-up to make them beautiful but I just gotta remember their little girls havin way to much fun and looking as beautiful as ever and I do love their lipstick kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looking sexy Brodie! Lovely girls...... How fun! Kade went through the I want to paint my toenails too mom stage. Thank goodness he was content with clear.
Yes! I love when you post!
Post a Comment