As usual I am a little late with my updates and then I have to many updates at once sorry to those who do not like that :)
We got to go to St George for the junior high rodeo the kids did awesome and it was freezing but not as freezing as last year which was a bonus! It is amazing to me at how awesome these kids really are rodeo is a tough sport and they go out and give it their all and love every minute of it! This is my boy and his team roping partner and then him wrestling a steer. I am proud of them all. This year we got to rodeo with the Evans boys and the Gines Gang, It was Stanleys first time at taking on a steer he doesn't have the size some of them other boys have but he is getting down the technique and he had a great teacher tell him that is what is important! He and Samanthee had their first qualifying team roping run which is really awesome!

All in all it was a Great Time!



No comments:
Post a Comment