I just had to post this it is so cute me and Bristel were blogging and she was looking at the pictures with me and when we came to this picture she says -Ahhhh theres me and little Evva SHAKE i think that is so cute... Evvas middle name is shea and she gets it confused with shake. {Des I know thats not how you spell that but I could not think of how you guys spell it :) } We had fun that night the rodeos are always kinda crazy watching and keeping track but it means alot for you guys to take the time to come and support Brodi
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those girls are so cute. We love that you guys let us come and be a part of it. We are so proud of Brodi.
Post a Comment