The other picture is Braydins buckle he won in a dummy ropin he had to rope the ropin dummy perfect over twenty times without missin against some pretty tuff kids, thats a tuff thing to do and he took the championship... Way to go punkin
Thursday, March 27, 2008
The other picture is Braydins buckle he won in a dummy ropin he had to rope the ropin dummy perfect over twenty times without missin against some pretty tuff kids, thats a tuff thing to do and he took the championship... Way to go punkin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh I was so excited to see you posted new stuff. Cute pictures! I remember brayden roping in your front yard when he was barely walking. I thought he was talented then. I really hope I get to come to one of those rodeos some day. Miss you!
Post a Comment