Thursday, April 24, 2008

Aaronic Priesthood





This Sunday Brodi received the aaronic priesthood and is now a deacon I just want to take a second to say how happy I am that Brodi is my son he is such a good kid I get very impatient with him sometimes and expect alot out of him I try to sit back and realize he is only a 12 year old ALL BOY! He always trys his best to be a good example he seems so tuff on the outside but is such a teddy bear on the inside he is a good brother and friend to his sisters and the same to his cousins and friends he is very accepting and often times you find him picking out the ones who need a friend most and he is a great friend to them. He has always had a testimony of his own -he is such a great example of so many things to our family I love him very much and I am so happy he is such a great part of our family... On top of all that doesn't he look so dashing in his new suit!

3 comments:

Defa's said...

Brodi does look very nice, I need to get Jacee a suit sometime. I was just thinking how they were baptized together, to bad they weren't together for this. Jacee passed the sacrament for the first time last weekend and was so nervous, but he did just fine. Can you believe they are getting so grown up? You all look so nice in the family picture too. Miss you. Have a great birthday yourself tomorrow!

Jones Family said...

Thank you i will try i am feeling old! Its good they are getting grown up but it makes me sad at the same time... Miss you to

Jones Family said...

I am so proud of Brodi. Keep up the good work buddy!