Monday, April 7, 2008

AUNT TAMMYS



Brodi had a sleep over at aunt tammys house, when we went to pick him up we stayed and visited for awhile it was fun- here are some pics of the kids in some of their mischeif... I am sure the goat and cute little buddy was glad to have Brodi head for home :)




Brodi and his little buddy... Ty was so cute with Brodi, He kept saying where is Brodi I need him to fix my rope, I want him to rope with me it was very cute. I am pretty sure Brodi loved every minute of it.



TY- TY

and this here is cute little Buddy after his FABULOUS hair cut that Brodi and Calli gave to him...

Brodi has loved this pony ever since Lee rescued him every time we go visit Tammy and Lee if we can't find Brodi he is sure to be out in Buddys pen brushing him or breaking his poor back by riding on him he is gettin a little big for poor little ole Buddy but he sure does love him...

No comments: