we got to have a sleepover with Zoee and Evva while they waited patiently for their new brother... We had lots of fun the girls played til 11:00pm before they finally talked themselves to sleep with the very cutest of conversation... kids are so funny when you actually just sit and listen to their conversations when they do not know your listening!
I had told them if they would get to sleep I would take them to the park the next day, to our surprise it was snowing when we got up poor little Evva had her heart set on going to the park after they got out of the tub and dressed she put her coat on and was just sure we could still go even though it was cold...
I am MAGICAL!!
The girls played lots of dress-ups and every time Evva would put on a dress she would say that, it was cute she is definently magical her hugs are and smiles are priceless :)
Baby Jones (not sure of his name yet :) )finally came he is very cute and so little and tiny...



1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love when you put new pictures on here. I missed you while I was gone too.
Post a Comment