Mrs. Hawkins is our cute little neighbor lady she is an avid garderner, flowerer, fruit treer, etc...etc... an all around green thumb the girls love to see her out there and always want to go help her I think they are a little more help then she loves to have but she is very patient with them and lets them help for a minute and then tells them she is all done and goes in the house til a later time... I love to see the girls helping her and every time they ask if they can go over I head out and hide on the porch with the camera so they do not know I am capturing them on film. I used to love to help my grandparents with their garden I think I often called it help but it was really more eating what was in the garden that I loved. That is one thing I did not inherit a green thumb so I love that they are able to share in that small experience with her.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a sweet story. It really is touching for some reason. I love Mrs. Hawkins.
Post a Comment