Tuesday, April 29, 2008

oh the places you will sleep

We went out to dinner on Sat. and had a sitter for the kids usually when we get home Bristel is in her bed and Birklee is usually right next to the sitter (she is my little uneasy girl she inherited my worriness) anyways this time Birk was sound asleep in her bed and Bristel was also sound asleep only she was in the toy box it was so cute Brydger was in one she was in the other :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Your kids are so cute! I wanted to tell you on the cutestblogontheblock.com they have a few new templates with spurs and things on them I just thought of you when i saw them:)

Jones Family said...

Thank you! I love them I just need to figure out how to put it all together! I am hopefully getting better at figuring it out.