Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The small and simple things...



It always is wonderful to think of how small and simple things really are in the eyes of my children the beauty they see that I sometimes overlook. We were getting ready for church on Sunday and we hear Birklee hollar from the back porch mom-dad come here this is FANTASTIC... to no surprise the bird in the backyard had decided to make a nest in the roof over our back porch I had noticed it starting to build the nest but it hadn't been around for awhile so I thought it had nested somewhere else, the girls were so cute and thought it was wonderful to see! of course in the beginning I had thought what a nuescense for the birds home to be there but after seeing the girls I now see beauty in the nest! they were trying to catch the robin to put it in its nest to them it is FANTASTIC! It really is as I was looking closer at it I see all the stuff it brought from various places in the yard to build its home, one mans junk is now a pretty birds treasure....

2 comments:

Defa's said...

Look at my blog, I have a nest on my backporch too. It must be the same bird.

Jones Family said...

That is so fun! your flowers are so beautiful I love them