YES! New posts, I love it. Brodi is doing awesome tell him I am proud of him. Is that your little dog? I wanted one of those (I got that kitten instead). I love the pictures of you and the "grown ups" on Santa's lap. Miss you always.
Oh my gosh...Tracy, it has been ages! How are you? I'm glad you found me. I sometimes think I am living in my own world down here, I hardly seen anyone. So it is so nice to reconnect with people, especially family. Your family is adorable! Hope we can keep in touch now!
5 comments:
YES! New posts, I love it. Brodi is doing awesome tell him I am proud of him. Is that your little dog? I wanted one of those (I got that kitten instead). I love the pictures of you and the "grown ups" on Santa's lap. Miss you always.
Wow Brodi is really doing good. Your girls look so cute. I was happy to see some new posts=)
The little dog is my sisters Thank Heavens
Oh my gosh...Tracy, it has been ages! How are you? I'm glad you found me. I sometimes think I am living in my own world down here, I hardly seen anyone. So it is so nice to reconnect with people, especially family. Your family is adorable! Hope we can keep in touch now!
I can't believe how much that pic of Birklee looks like Kristi. That is funny!!!
Post a Comment